Doosan Information & Communication America Scholarship Program
Welcome to the Doosan Information & Communication America Scholarship Program home page!
Doosan Information & Communication America, LLC is awarding five college scholarships for the upcoming 2019/2020 academic year. Scholarships will total $1,000 per award. Funds will be paid directly to the institution.
Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a selection committee based on applicants' overall academic performance, essay content and quality, financial need, and awards, honors and other relevant activities disclosed on each application. Selections will be completed by Scholarship Management Resources (SMR), an independent third-party scholarship administrator, to ensure fair and unbiased awards.
This scholarship is for dependent children* of active full-time employees of Doosan Information & Communication America, LLC located in the U.S. (including U.S. expatriates) applying for the 2019/2020 academic year.
If you are a child of a full-time, active employee and receive tuition reimbursement or financial assistance from the company, you are ineligible for this scholarship. You may be awarded a scholarship once at the undergraduate level and once at the graduate level. Applicant requirements for this scholarship are:
1. Complete the online application
2. Essay within the application – Minimum of 450 words, addressing official question, typed and double-spaced
3. Letter of Recommendation – by teacher, counselor, or employer on official letterhead with contact information and original signature
4. Official Academic Transcripts from registrar (not internet) for past two semesters or three quarters from high school, college, university or trade school
5. Photo – include a high quality photo or email a digital image to Brett Fields at email@example.com. If you are selected as a scholarship recipient, we will share your photo in an internal announcement.
6. Official transcripts, photo and recommendation letter - may be emailed to Brett Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
250 East Broad Street, Suite 1700
Columbus, OH 43215
The applications and the selection process are confidential. Applications must be completed online.
*Dependent children are defined as biological, step or legally adopted children primarily supported by the employee.
Deadline for applications is 11:59 p.m., Friday, March 15, 2019.
To proceed to the application, click on "Online Application" in the top left corner of this page. If you are a new user, select "create new account".