Sherwin-Williams Scholarship Program
For the 2017-18 Academic Year
Deadline April 30, 2017
Two awards are available for undergraduate study at a college or university that is a member of The Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (OFIC) in the 2017-18 academic year.
Students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply :
- Students who are attending an OFIC member institution full-time.
- Minimum 2.8 GPA or higher.
- Have financial need, as verified by college's Financial Aid Director.
- Recipients can be juniors or seniors in the fall of 2017.
- Preparing for a career in Accounting or Finance.
- Demonstrated leadership potential while attending college.
- Preference for students from Cleveland and the surrounding area.
Scholars will be notified of internship and work-study opportunities with Sherwin-Williams during their college careers; participation in these opportunities is not required to receive the scholarship.
The following application materials are required:
- Online application
- Faculty recommendation
- Verification of financial need
- Official transcript (by mail)
Deadline for completion of all elements of the application is April 30, 2017