Sherwin-Williams Scholarship Program
All applicants will be invited to an event at Sherwin-Williams during the week of August 6th; an invitation will follow in a future email. The event will include an opportunity to learn more about the Company's local and global footprint, historic rise to be the world's largest coatings company, opportunities in accounting and finance for both students and new graduates, and the chance to meet and talk with Sherwin leaders and influencers.
For the 2018-19 Academic Year
Deadline June 11, 2018
Two awards are available for undergraduate study in the 2018-19 academic year!
Students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply :
- Students who are attending John Carroll University, Baldwin-Wallace University, Ursuline College, Notre Dame College, Lake Erie College, and Hiram College.
- Minimum 2.8 GPA or higher.
- Rising sophomore or junior in fall 2018.
- Majoring in Accounting or Finance.
- From Cleveland or the Greater Cleveland area.
The following application materials are required:
- Online application
- Transcript or grade report (upload within the application)
Deadline for completion of all elements of the application is June 11, 2018