2016 Accounting CareerFest
Sept. 9, 2016
Date coming soon!
CareerFest is one of Ohio's largest career fairs designed specifically for students attending any of OFIC’s member colleges and universities. Students and alumni are admitted at no cost.
2016 CareerFest was a huge success!
Stay tuned for upcoming CareerFest dates.
The 2016 all-majors CareerFest was held on January 29 on the campus of Ohio Dominican University. [2016 company list] OFIC also hosts the annual Fall Accounting CareerFest in Cleveland [pictures] [2015 company list] which is open to all accounting/finance majors at OFIC member colleges. Both events provide an efficient and enjoyable way for companies and organizations to address human capital needs. If you are seeking quality interns and recent college graduates, this is THE career fair for you!
CareerFest is ONLY open to students and alumni of our 34 member institutions (see the list here) and student ID is required to attend these events.
Weather note: CareerFest will ONLY be cancelled in the event of a Level 3 weather emergency.
Why choose OFIC's CareerFest?
OFIC provides this venue for current and future OFIC donors and other organizations that recognize the excellence of OFIC colleges and universities and their students.
- It offers the largest amount of potential employees in one place at one time in the state.
- Our colleges offer our students small class sizes, excellent undergraduate instruction, and a strong commitment to ethics and values. This environment produces graduates who are technically proficient in their major field and broadly educated to adapt to change.
Private college graduates are known for their:
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative solutions
- Leadership experience
To register your company or organization:
For your convenience, you can register your company or organization in one of the following ways:
- Use the Online Registration Form to submit your registration
- Complete the Registration Form and mail in a check for your registration fees
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received on January 15-21, will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No registrations refunds will be given for cancellations received after January 21. All advertising fees are non-refundable.
OFIC, CareerFest Coordinator
614-469-1950, ext. 108