Friday, Feb. 3, 2017
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Ohio Expo Center
Registration begins this fall!
CareerFest is one of Ohio's largest career fairs designed specifically for students attending any of OFIC’s member colleges and universities. Students and alumni of OFIC member colleges and universities are admitted at no cost. Online registration will begin this fall.
The OFIC Fall Accounting CareerFest in Cleveland was held on September 9 at Sherwin Williams [pictures]. The annual event is open to all accounting/finance majors at OFIC member colleges. Students may register online or at the door the day of the event (with student ID).
The 2016 all-majors CareerFest was held on January 29 on the campus of Ohio Dominican University. [2016 company list] Both events provide an efficient and enjoyable way for companies and organizations to address human capital needs. If you are seeking quality interns and recent college graduates, this is THE career fair for you! The 2017 all-majors CareerFest will be held on February 3, 2017 at the Ohio Expo Center - Cardinal Hall! Registration will begin this fall.
CareerFest is ONLY open to students and alumni of our 34 member institutions (see the list here) and student ID is required to attend these events.
Weather note: CareerFest will ONLY be cancelled in the event of a Level 3 weather emergency.
Why choose OFIC's CareerFest?
OFIC provides this venue for current and future OFIC donors and other organizations that recognize the excellence of OFIC colleges and universities and their students.
- It offers the largest amount of potential employees in one place at one time in the state.
- Our colleges offer our students small class sizes, excellent undergraduate instruction, and a strong commitment to ethics and values. This environment produces graduates who are technically proficient in their major field and broadly educated to adapt to change.
Private college graduates are known for their:
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative solutions
- Leadership experience
To register your company or organization:
For your convenience, you can register your company or organization in one of the following ways:
- Use the Online Registration Form to submit your registration
- Complete the Registration Form and mail in a check for your registration fees
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received January 20 - 27, will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No registrations refunds will be given for cancellations received after January 27. All advertising fees are non-refundable.
OFIC, CareerFest Coordinator
614-469-1950, ext. 108