2018 CareerFest - Columbus
February 2, 2018
CareerFest is one of Ohio's largest career fairs designed specifically for students attending any of OFIC’s member colleges and universities. The next event will be held in Columbus on February 2, 2018 at the Ohio Expo Center - Cardinal Hall.
Students and graduates of OFIC member colleges and universities are admitted at no cost.
Students and recruiters - Online registration is now open for our Columbus event on February 2, 2018.
Want to get a head-start? Our new job board, OFIC Connect, is now available to all students of OFIC colleges and universities or recruiters attending CareerFest. Best of all - the job board is free! Go here to get started.
Both events provide an efficient and enjoyable way for companies and organizations to address human capital needs. If you are seeking quality interns and recent college graduates, this is THE career fair for you!
CareerFest is ONLY open to students and alumni of our 33 member institutions (see the list here) and student ID is required to attend these events.
Weather note: CareerFest will ONLY be cancelled in the event of a Level 3 weather emergency.
Why choose OFIC's CareerFest?
OFIC provides this venue for current and future OFIC donors and other organizations that recognize the excellence of OFIC colleges and universities and their students.
- It offers the largest amount of potential employees in one place at one time in the state.
- Our colleges offer our students small class sizes, excellent undergraduate instruction, and a strong commitment to ethics and values. This environment produces graduates who are technically proficient in their major field and broadly educated to adapt to change.
Private college graduates are known for their:
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative solutions
- Leadership experience
To register your company or organization:
- Use the Online Registration Form to submit your registration and pay online
- Complete the Registration Form and mail in a check for your registration fees
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received two weeks prior to the event, will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No registrations refunds will be given for cancellations received after one week prior the event. All advertising fees are non-refundable.
OFIC, CareerFest Coordinator
614-469-1950, ext. 108