Coming this fall to Northeast Ohio
More info coming soon!
CareerFest is one of Ohio's largest career fairs designed specifically for students attending any of OFIC’s member colleges and universities. Students and alumni of OFIC member colleges and universities are admitted at no cost. Online registration for students and recruiters will open this spring/summer. The 2017 Columbus CareerFest was held on February 3 at the Ohio Expo Center - Cardinal Hall. More info coming soon for a Northeast Ohio CareerFest this fall.
The 2016 OFIC Fall Accounting CareerFest in Cleveland was held on September 9 at Sherwin Williams [pictures]. The annual event is open to all accounting/finance majors at OFIC member colleges.
Both the all majors event and the Accounting CareerFest provide an efficient and enjoyable way for companies and organizations to address human capital needs. If you are seeking quality interns and recent college graduates, this is THE career fair for you! The next all-majors CareerFest will be held this fall in Northeast Ohio. More info coming soon!
CareerFest is ONLY open to students and alumni of our 34 member institutions (see the list here) and student ID is required to attend these events.
Weather note: CareerFest will ONLY be cancelled in the event of a Level 3 weather emergency.
Why choose OFIC's CareerFest?
OFIC provides this venue for current and future OFIC donors and other organizations that recognize the excellence of OFIC colleges and universities and their students.
- It offers the largest amount of potential employees in one place at one time in the state.
- Our colleges offer our students small class sizes, excellent undergraduate instruction, and a strong commitment to ethics and values. This environment produces graduates who are technically proficient in their major field and broadly educated to adapt to change.
Private college graduates are known for their:
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative solutions
- Leadership experience
To register your company or organization:
For your convenience, you can register your company or organization in one of the following ways:
- Use the Online Registration Form to submit your registration
- Complete the Registration Form and mail in a check for your registration fees
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received two weeks prior to the event, will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No registrations refunds will be given for cancellations received after one week prior the event. All advertising fees are non-refundable.
OFIC, CareerFest Coordinator
614-469-1950, ext. 108